Sunday, December 17, 2006

Congratulations (and Thank You's)

Thank you, thank you. Thank you very much. For this award, I would first like to thank God for giving mankind brains to come up with the technologies that allow us to shape culture through the use of the Internet. I would also like to thank Apple for making my PowerBook so I could connect to the Internet and type my thoughts. like to thank Blogger for providing me with the platform to publish my thoughts to the Internet public, to YouTube for the videos that let me catch news items that I might have missed (or videos that give me a laugh!), to Kim Pagel for encouraging me to blog so I could share in this award with him and all of you, and to all the little people who didn't act little, but acted big and made the biggest impact in 2006 (according to Time).

And that brings me to the other half of this post. Congratulations to you as well as being a recipient of this year's Person of the Year award. I hear that if you pick up a copy of this week's Time Magazine that you even will see your picture on the cover. I would enjoy seeing that, however I'll be too busy looking at myself on the cover. After all, it's not often I win such a prestigious award as this.

No comments: