Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Free Software to one lucky winner...

My "luck" could be yours!  I won a free copy of Invoice through MacZot.  I figured if I ever won, it would probably be for something I wouldn't need - and it turns out I was right!

However, I don't want the software to go to waste, so if you own a Mac and could use Invoice (or know someone who could) then leave a comment.  First person to leave a comment telling me how they will use the software will receive the registration number.

For more on Invoice, visit the software creator's site.

3 comments:

Nathanael Ndjerareou said...

Hey Erin,

I'll take it. I could use it for my expense reporting especially on overseas trips. I noticed it does foreign currency. Man I'm just taking all your apple stuff.
It's been hard giving up my iphone but the macbook is pretty cool. I can see why you like Mac's.

Nate Ndjerareou

-E said...

We have a winner! That was fast, too.

The registration code is on it's way, Nate! And are we on for this Friday? I'm actually in town! :o)

Nathanael Ndjerareou said...

Thanks Erin. Yeah we're on. I'll see you Friday.

Nate