Friday, April 13, 2007

From CR to CR (Cedar Rapids to Czech Republic)

This June, I will get the privilege of going with 6 other people to the Czech Republic to help with an English/Business camp. My church has conducted this camp for the past 7 years, and I am thrilled to finally get to be apart of it. We partner with our sister church in Trinec (on the eastern side of the country) and with International Messengers, a missions agency that specializes in English camps. Rather than re-type everything here, I've made a PDF of the letter I'm sending to friends and family that you can read.

If you would like to support this trip financially with a one-time gift, please email me so I can send you the appropriate form to include with your check to International Messengers.

If you want to support me through prayer, whether you give financially or not, also please email me so I can send you updates of what I and the team will need prayer for.

No comments: