Thursday, August 18, 2005

In Christ...

Man, I have so many blog ideas in my head, but just not time to get them typed out here. I really should be heading home right now, but I've got a moment to type here, so I'm taking it.

Are you living "in Christ"?
I started Ephesians this past week in my personal reading time. Man, is it rich! Already done with it, but I'm going to re-read through it a few times I think. As I started chapter 1 on Tuesday, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with how many times Paul says "in Christ" or "through Christ" or "in him" or some other variant. I was in the NET Bible this week (may do a different translation this next time through) and "in Christ" was jumping out all over the place!

It really got me. Do I see my all of my life as being "in Christ", or just a little part of me? Do I see the circumstances around me as being "in Christ" or do I just let them pass me by? Am I doing the things I do during my day "through Christ" or in my own strength?

How about you? Are you daily living "in Christ"?

No comments: