Thursday, February 04, 2010

Logos Hope/Jamaica trip update

I'm in a rush at the moment, so here are two quick updates about my upcoming trip to Jamaica to investigate the work of Logos Hope:

  1. If you want to join our prayer team, we have a new email address for you to send a request to be included in updates.  The email address is missions@newcovenantible.org.
  2. I updated our prayer card slightly to highlight more of Logos Hope.  While it is true we will be in Montego Bay, Jamaica, a large portion of our time will be spent on the ship.  We will investigate what it will look like for a team from New Covenant to join up with Logos Hope at a future port.  The only reason we are going to Jamaica is because that is where the ship is currently docked.  But since we will be in Jamaica, it only seems prudent to also investigate if their are opportunities on this island nation as well.  Just wanted to make that clear since I got a little too excited about the idea of putting all of us in a Jamaican bobsled (okay, I admit, I'm excited about the upcoming Winter Olympics!)

Posted via email from erin bird's web nest

No comments: