Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Looking for Help

This isn't exactly the way I wanted to celebrate 250 posts on my "boring" blog...

Do any of my 3 readers want to help me with some simple copy/paste work for New Covenant's eXchange blog? You simply need Internet access. Slight familiarity with HTML might be helpful, but it's not a huge deal. And you don't need to be a New Covenant member/attender to help. :o) Basically, I need to copy the devotionals and bios from an online program called Basecamp to the eXchange blog in TypePad and really could use some help so I can focus on some other projects. Total time commitment I'd estimate to be about 3-4 hours, but it doesn't have to be done all at one time (in fact, it can't be all done in one time because not all the devotionals are turned in yet!). And I'd even take 2 hours of donated time. Anything would be a help.

If you'd be interested in volunteering to help me with this, email me at erin DOT bird AT newcovenantbible DOT org (with the DOTs and AT converted to symbols and no spaces between any words).

No comments: