Saturday, February 03, 2007

Where do YOU spend your time online?

I just read on Church Relevance's blog a post about Compete.com's report on the Top 20 websites based on the amount of time people spend on the site. MySpace is the overwhelming winner (unfortunately - as a wanna-be webdesigner I am offended by the ugliness of MySpace sites ;-). I was surprised Google wasn't slightly higher with all of the services they offer, but this is a report about time, not # of users.

But the things that surprised me most is that the Top 20 sites take up 39% of the time used on the Internet. With all of the billions of web pages out there, this amazes me most.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the site I spend the most time on is Google (if you count gmail, Google Reader, Blogger, and Google News).

No comments: