Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Two NCBC Young Adult Publications

Last week the Post Office received the latest installment of The Connection (see link below), the quarterly young adult newsletter here at New Covenant. Issue 7's topic is the final purpose from New Covenant's mission statement - equipped servants. I hope you enjoy reading through it. Thanks to Billy for being interviewed, and Kim for writing a short article.

As New Covenant gets ready to release their annual report, I thought I'd publicly release my Young Adult Annual Report (see link below) as well. I chose to do mine completely differently this year and focus solely on the stories of some young adults I know God has been working in. I'd like to thank Travis, Jenelle, and Shane for sharing their stories with me (and you). I'd also like to thank Apple's Pages program for making the report look good (I didn't have time to truly design it myself this year).

Without further ado, here are the publications:

No comments: