Thursday, September 17, 2009

Leading Teams

I'm growing as a leader (and always will be!), but I've been especially growing since coming to New Covenant. While I have a LONG way to go to being a Level 5 leader, I think back to my leadership capacity when I started this pastoring gig almost 7 1/2 years ago, and I am thankful to the grace God has shown me in growing me.

In my desire to lead, equip, and serve others, I read various things on leadership - books, blogs, articles, magazines, notes from leadership conferences, and now tweets. I just read a great, yet short, article by Perry Noble on 8 Principles for Leading Teams (and read the first comment left by Rick Roman - adds even more great thoughts to the article).

Whether you lead a team at work, in a ministry, or even just your family, many of these 8 ideas will be helpful. At least I hope you find them helpful - otherwise I haven't lead you well!

No comments: