Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Being Different

This past Sunday night I had the chance to be in the College Bible Study here at New Covenant.  As always, Linda Jenkins hit a homerun with the food.  This time it was crackers and cheese with pepperoni slices and grapes to add to the palate.

As I was eating my bunch of grapes, I realized I had one solo green grape in the middle of my red grape cluster.  How this cluster grew a green grape when the genetics of the plant should have grown a red grape, I have no idea.  We all thought this was slightly strange and amazing, so someone suggested I document the moment with a photo, so here it is untouched with this blog post.

I'm sure I could find some sort of deep theological or devotional truth to accompany such a photo, but I'll let you come up with that yourself. :o)  I'm sure Leeland would have liked to have seen this cluster since this one little grape seemed to be going the opposite way of it's siblings.

No comments: