Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LIfe and Video Surreally Collide

TechTool Pro keeps popping up an alert telling me I am running out of disk space (which I have been fighting ever since I got Logos 4 - yep, it's big!).  So I am spending a couple moments this morning trying to clear out some things on my hard drive I don't need.  Knowing that videos take up a lot of space, I started going through my "Movies" folder seeing what I could pitch.  One movie I found was a video announcement we did about Fall Fest in 2008:

But that video is not the surreal part of this blog post.  The surreal moment occurred when I realized I am wearing exactly the same clothes today (even down to the shoes) that I was wearing the day we filmed the announcement.

Not sure if I should run home and change clothes, or be happy that my clothes have lasted...

(By the way, my own family could not participate in Fall Fest in Motion in 2008, but we did it ourselves in 2009 and it was a neighborhood hit!  I'd enourage you to consider hosting your own Garage Fall Fest party this year!)

Posted via email from erin bird's web nest

No comments: