Thursday, July 10, 2008

This stinks!

I walked in to my office today and was greeting by a horrible smell. I can't tell whether it is dirty diapers, a dead mouse in the wall, or extreme mustiness from last night's rain. Just to make sure my nose was working correctly, I asked someone else to step into my office and confirm the stench. Yep, my office stinks.

After grabbing an ionizer to try and freshen the scent in my office, I unpacked my laptop and ran through the couple of sites I tend to check each day. One of those sites is MacZot.com, a site that sells one Mac software program each day at an extreme discount. I have yet to buy a program - I primarily visit the site to enter their "NextZot" competition. One lucky person receives the next day's "zot" for free. I'll probably never win, but I can dream.

Today's "zot" is just too ironic. With a stinky office surrounding me, I learn that today's deal is for a program called...

Decompose.

If you are feeling rather "punny" today, comments are open. I'm sure the other two members of the Three Readers Club would enjoy your humorous thoughts.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Your office stinks, so you decided to write (dot)comPOST about it?