Thursday, April 02, 2009

Getting the Word Out about a Persecuted Christian

I've been extremely busy, so I haven't had the time to blog (nor read blogs).  And I don't feel like I really have the time right now, but this one seemed much more urgent than one of my normal blog posts.

A friend emailed me about the following website.  I was so moved that I felt that in the very least I needed to use my tiny blog to help spread the word.


Be sure to also click on the link at that site to read about the torture this Chinese Christian lawyer endured back in 2007.  And I feel comfortable sharing about this because reputable organizations like Voice of the Martyrs are talking about it.

1 comment:

Glenn Penner said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Glenn Penner
CEO
The Voice of the Martyrs (Canada)