Tuesday, March 20, 2007

10 Ways to Hide Your Church

Personal News
It's been two weeks since I've blogged. The natural excuse is that I have been busy - which is quite true. But also, I felt like I needed to spend more of my time on the projects and people I need to than on reading and writing blogs during my day, so I've tried to discipine myself and use my time more wisely while in the office. I thought I'd be able to do some blogging in the evenings, but that hasn't happened (until tonight - which I probably shouldn't be doing even now since my in-laws are here to enjoy my girls' Spring Break). But it's not like I'm disappointing the masses by not blogging...

Personal Thoughts
I admit - I'm a church nerd. And if you are too (or have ever looked for a church to attend), then you'll like this blog post. I found it pretty funny (and inspiring).

No comments: